Unfiltered Friday 11/10/23: Instagram 9-Grid Strategy Session with Kathy Mead Fronheiser - Episode 149
In this special episode of Unfiltered Fridays, we're peeling back the curtain on a live Instagram 9-Grid Strategy Session with my friend, Kathy Mead Fronheiser. You'll get a behind-the-scenes look at how a strategy session works and the questions asked during the process, so you know what to expect should you choose to work with me!
Kathy shares her insights and experiences as a health and business coach, and discusses the challenges of self-doubt and imposter syndrome, while emphasizing the value of embracing your story, and the idea that it's never too late to pursue health and business goals.
Click play to listen to the episode in full...
There's something about you. You are special. You do have a story. You have something of value that can help someone else.
In this episode, we covered:
- Kathy touches on her personal transformation journey in health and fitness, highlighting the importance of being realistic and stopping the comparison trap.
- We explore how an updated Instagram 9-Grid can help Kathy showcase her evolving business, engage her audience, and adapt to the changing landscape without creating a second Instagram account.
- The mission of Kathy's podcast, which is to support women over 40 in their health and fitness journey.
- We dive into Kathy's mission, vision, and brand values for her business (and why brand values are essential for attracting like-minded clients).
- Kathy and Ruthie brainstorm updated brand values, emphasizing the importance of believing in yourself and your story, and not being afraid to start where you are.