Unfiltered Friday 11/3/23: Navigating Brand Evolution and Pivots - Episode 147
In this short and sweet episode of Unfiltered Fridays, we're diving into the fascinating world of brand evolution and pivots. I'm sharing my personal journey and insights into how brands change and adapt over time. Business transitions are NORMAL and are to be expected as we grow and evolve. It's all about how we use our content to express any pivots or evolution that arise. So let's jump in and go on this journey of navigating brand progression together!
Click play to listen to the episode in full...
Creating content actually helps you grow! All of it up in your head isn't going to serve anybody.
Here's a sneak peek at what I discussed...
- The inevitability of brand evolution and the ever-changing landscape of business.
- The potential for adding or removing offers, and how brands adapt to changing customer needs and market dynamics.
- How "The Consistency Corner" came to be, and my journey from health and fitness coaching to marketing, (and the shifts in my personal brand identity).
- Why you need to to consider your ideal customers, offer suites, and alignment with mission and vision when deciding on a second Instagram.
- How utilizing a second Instagram can cater to new and distinct audiences, or help launch new business offerings.