Unfiltered Friday 12/22/23: Celebrating Wins and Embracing ADHD with Theresa Lear Levine - Episode 161
Welcome back to Unfiltered Fridays! Today I'm having a candid conversation with my friend, Theresa Lear Levine, founder of Becoming More Me, about her journey as an entrepreneur. We're covering everything from nervous system regulation, to celebrating wins, to Theresa's journey when writing her book! Theresa also shares her experience of being diagnosed with ADHD later in life and how it has influenced her work. Let's dive into the episode!
Click play to listen to the episode in full...
When we're feeling regulated, we feel that grounded wholeness. We feel calm. We feel like we have perspective on things. We can easily reframe and be more in our logical, rational mind.
In this episode, we cover:
- Why understanding and regulating the nervous system is essential for overall well-being and success.
- Why celebrating wins and finding peace in the present moment are important practices for high achievers.
- How late diagnosis of ADHD can provide a new perspective and understanding of one's strengths and challenges.
- Theresa's creative and self-discovering path to writing her book, "Becoming More Me."
- How overcoming resistance to planning and embracing pleasure can lead to greater productivity and fulfillment.
- Why podcast guesting is a powerful tool for networking, refining your message, and attracting clients.
You can check out Theresa’s Book, BECOMING MORE ME- Tapping Into Success: Subconscious Secrets of an ADHD Entrepreneurial Mom, available on Amazon, and also get Access to her Amazing Library of Private Tapping Sessions, including the one she did with me after the show (for FREE!) by visiting theresalearlevine.org