Unfiltered Friday 11/17/23: Embracing Pivots, Intuition, and the Power of Getting Away with Megan Moran - Episode 151
I am thrilled to have a returning guest on the show, the founder and owner of the Mompreneur Co. Podcast Studio, Megan Moran! In this episode of Unfiltered Fridays, Megan takes us on a journey from her virtual business roots to the exciting opening of her very own physical podcast studio. Whether you're an entrepreneur seeking inspiration, or you're contemplating a business pivot, this episode is packed with wisdom, real experiences, and actionable insights. So, without further ado, let's dive into it!
Click play to listen to the episode in full...
We want to find something that we're interested in and we're passionate about, and that makes learning a lot easier.
In this episode, we discussed:
- Megan's journey from running a virtual business to opening a physical podcast studio (and her experience leaving a successful business after ten years to follow her intuition).
- The challenges of navigating the online coaching space and the pressure to conform to a one-size-fits-all approach.
- The fear that comes with pivoting in business, but the importance of trusting your intuition and finding mentors aligned with your unique needs.
- The transformative power of podcasting, the intent behind it, and moving beyond mere marketing to create a meaningful impact.
- Insights on the deconditioning process, shifting the focus from outcome to embracing the passion-led learning journey.