The Power of Podcast Guesting with Amanda Bennett - Episode 90
I am so excited to introduce you to my friend, Amanda Bennett. As a podcast host turned certified Pitch with Purpose Podcast Guesting Strategist, Amanda is on a mission to help mom entrepreneurs grow their audiences and build their authority through being a guest on aligned podcasts.
We dig into so much during this episode, even if you've never thought of podcast guesting before - you're going to love this! Press play to have a listen:
In this conversation we covered:
- Why Amanda thinks that the podcast space has just boomed over the past few years - and why she believes so strongly about using podcasts to connect with others.
- How podcast guesting helps you get really clear on your messaging and lets you practice and refine it - and even pivot if you need to.
- What it means to try and get on aligned podcasts - and how we can learn from the Queer Eye's Fab 5 when we're thinking of which podcasts to pitch to.
- How your podcast interview is the start of an incredible collaborative relationship with a podcast host and how you can pitch yourself in a way that honors that.
- What kind of impact can being a guest on a podcast have for you and your business.
- Lastly, incredible tips to land interviews with dream podcast hosts (you have to listen to these!!)
CONNECT WITH AMANDA:
Don't forget to download The Consistency Corner Holiday Content Planner! 6 weeks of content prompts (for both product based and service businesses) you can customize for your business. It's my gift to you!