Using Etsy for Visibility with Monica Little - Episode 150
Welcome back to The Consistency Corner Podcast! I'm so excited to introduce you to my guest, Monica, and dive into the world of Etsy and the importance of branding for small businesses. We're talking all about how to get seen on Etsy, create a memorable brand experience, and connect with your ideal customers (yes, even if you're a service-based business)!
Monica left her corporate job to pursue her own dreams and built a multiple 6-figure organic skincare small business. She helps other handmade small business owners turn their hobbies into a successful and profitable business. Her passion is to create a community of small business owners that are ready to put in the work and to help them realize their dreams truly are possible. I can't wait for you to hear from Monica and learn how to use Etsy to level up your business!
Click play to listen to this episode in full:
From a brand perspective and a marketing perspective, this is where it gets really important - believing in that uniqueness of your brand and being excited about it.
In this episode we discuss:
- The simplicity, cost-effectiveness, and quick setup process on Etsy, and why it could be a good starting point for your business.
- How you can leverage Etsy for visibility as a service-based businesses (and the growing trend of digital downloads and templates on Etsy).
- Etsy's increasing popularity for unique, high-quality, and premium products (PRO TIP: your business needs to embrace its uniqueness and not try to compete with mass-market retailers).
- The importance of getting noticed on Etsy and explains the four key components: appearing in search results, attracting attention, confirming customer expectations, and building trust through customer reviews.
- Tips for creating a memorable brand experience within Etsy, and what you should include on your product labels and in your packaging.
- The significance of understanding your ideal client, using specific language, keywords, and tags to target your niche audience effectively.
Connect with Monica:
YOUR NEW INSTAGRAM STRATEGY—SET IT AND FORGET IT!
A 9-Grid is a curated block of—you guessed it—NINE Instagram posts that explain who you are and what you offer. It is highly stylized in your brand aesthetic, stacked with full captions that do the marketing heavy lifting, and pinned at the top of your grid to captivate everyone who is curious about what you do.
Your custom 9-Grid will allow you to maintain your social media presence, market your business effectively, and still connect with people who find you online. Let me develop a strategy for you that allows you to leave all that behind. Apply today!