How To Use a Virtual Summit To Increase Your Visibility with Kylie Kelly - Episode 102
Today I'm so excited to bring my friend Kylie back to the podcast, this time to talk all about how you can become more visible as a business owner, through hosting your own virtual summit. She shared so much value about the process, as well as a good dose of honesty about the results she's seen and how summits have fast-tracked everything for her.
If you want to listen to the episode in full, press play below:
So, how can we use virtual summits to increase our visibility?
This is what we covered in today's episode, as well as:
- How Kylie was able to grow her email list really FAST through virtual summits and how she made sure that a summit energetically made sense for her.
- The importance of showing up consistently - and how you only fail if you decide to quit.
- How virtual summits can be a powerful tool to grow your audience and the top of your funnel - and fast track your relationship with your new leads.
- You don't need an existing email list to start hosting your own summits - but the key is to align yourself with speakers that have your ideal client as a part of their audience.
- The different types of visibility strategies you can choose from, depending on your goal.
CONNECT WITH KYLIE:
The Spotlight Club: CLICK HERE
Blocking time on your calendar to work on your marketing content is the first step to getting consistent. Join The Consistency Corner Community for a virtual co-working session and start creating content that sparkles.
Learn more and RSVP to save your seat!