Brand Building, Collaboration, and Finding your Why with Lindsay Dollinger - Episode 169
Welcome back to The Consistency Corner Podcast! We're thrilled to welcome back Lindsay Dollinger - a high school Spanish teacher and seasoned business coach! Join us as Lindsay shares her fascinating entrepreneurial journey. She dives into how she balances her teaching job with her thriving online business, and shares the key principles that have guided her to success.
Click play to listen to this episode in full:
Going back to my "why" really helps me with what I have time to say 'yes' to and what I have time to say 'no' to.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Lindsay's journey into the world of business, the challenges she's faced, and the pivotal moments that shaped her entrepreneurial mindset.
- The importance of discovering your "why" in business and how it serves as a compass for decision-making.
- The significance of selecting the right social media platform(s) for your business.
- Lindsay's experience hiring a social media manager, and the impact it had on her business.
- The benefits of collaboration in the business world, and the power of joining forces with others to expand your audience and create meaningful connections.
YOUR NEW INSTAGRAM STRATEGY—SET IT AND FORGET IT!
A 9-Grid is a curated block of—you guessed it—NINE Instagram posts that explain who you are and what you offer. It is highly stylized in your brand aesthetic, stacked with full captions that do the marketing heavy lifting, and pinned at the top of your grid to captivate everyone who is curious about what you do.
Your custom 9-Grid will allow you to maintain your social media presence, market your business effectively, and still connect with people who find you online. Let me develop a strategy for you that allows you to leave all that behind. Apply today!