Beyond the Hustle: Recognizing and Preventing Burnout with Ellyn Schinke - Episode 167
In this episode of The Consistency Corner Podcast, I'm sitting down with research scientist turned burnout and stress management coach, Ellyn Schinke, to bring light to the reality of business owner burnout. Ellyn shares her personal experience with burnout and how it led her to become a burnout coach, and discusses the signs that you can look for if you think you may be experiencing burnout. Ellyn provides practical tips for preventing burnout, and addresses the mindset shift needed to ask for help and the importance of emotional processing. Entrepreneurs - this is an episode you don't want to miss!
Click play to listen to this episode in full:
We get so caught up in the things that are making money that we don't ask ourselves, how much do we actually enjoy those things?
In this episode, we covered:
- How burnout is a common experience for entrepreneurs, and the importance of recognizing the signs and taking action to prevent it.
- The importance of asking for help and support from others, and communicating your needs and boundaries.
- Some common signs of burnout, including: physical exhaustion, repeated illness, lack of motivation, and overwhelm.
- Practical strategies to prevent burnout as an entrepreneur.
- The importance of developing consistent habits and routines that align with your personal and professional goals.
YOUR NEW INSTAGRAM STRATEGY—SET IT AND FORGET IT!
A 9-Grid is a curated block of—you guessed it—NINE Instagram posts that explain who you are and what you offer. It is highly stylized in your brand aesthetic, stacked with full captions that do the marketing heavy lifting, and pinned at the top of your grid to captivate everyone who is curious about what you do.
Your custom 9-Grid will allow you to maintain your social media presence, market your business effectively, and still connect with people who find you online. Let me develop a strategy for you that allows you to leave all that behind. Apply today!